Friday, August 13, 2010
"Forgotten Swinget" - What type of BLOG will it be?
I like reflections. Those grand events that make life so rewarding, so full. The times that make your heart swell with great joy! As each second of our life passes by, a new memory is stored away in our personal memory banks. We always remember those BIG events, birthdays, holidays and more. The little things become squashed to the bottom of the pile. When our memoriess are rekindled, the smallest events can be recalled in great detail, you can literally close your eyes and see the whole thing so vividly, your mind just goes on auto-pilot. "Forgotten Swingset" is my way of sharing those life's moments that have filled my years as far back as my earliest memory at about 3 years old. We all have many "Forgotten Swingsets" in our lives, the things that filled our days in 1st grade are much different then the things that fill our days as we prepare to graduate from high school, go off to college or build a family. The tales that will fill my BLOG are "MY" "Forgotten Swingsets". I hope you find the interest to come by and visit my BLOG on occasion? I will write, will you read? I would appreciate your "posts". Danny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment